Why Choose Us?
Why study with Credo Business College?
Studying is a big commitment, and we want to make sure that you choose the college – and the qualification or course – that is right for you.
Credo Business College is an accredited training provider, offering various professional qualifications in the fields of accounting, taxation, and business. Our student-centred approach to learning is one of the aspects that sets us apart from our peers.
Read on to find out what else sets us apart, and to find out whether Credo Business College is the right fit for you.
What are the benefits of studying with us?
- You will be studying with an accredited training provider.
- You can study professional qualifications in the fields of accounting, business and taxation.
- You can study qualifications that are nationally and internationally recognised.
- You will be equipped with specialised skills that are in demand by employers, as our qualifications and courses are developed in line with the National Skills Development Strategy, which seeks to address the skills gap faced by employers.
- You can choose to develop your knowledge and skills without having to attend classes on a full-time basis.
- You can choose to work while you study.
- You can further your education in accounting with us even if you don’t have Matric, by enrolling for an AT(SA) qualification.
What sets us apart?
- The personal touch. You receive dedicated tutor support throughout your studies, whether you enrol for the blended learning or the distance learning programmes.
- High-calibre tutors. Your tutors are highly qualified professionals, with years of experience in the workplace, relevant to your field of study.
- Tailored training options. When it comes to training groups of employees from the same company, we are willing to provide the training on-site in the workplace, and even to tailor the training to the needs of the employer (if the type of course permits this).
- Qualification recognition. The AT(SA) qualifications will give you access to AT(SA) membership and SAICA recognition, while the Tax Technician qualification will give you access to SAIT membership. (SAICA is the foremost accounting body in South Africa, while SAIT is the largest professional tax body in South Africa.)
- Skills development. When you study our qualifications, you gain not only theoretical knowledge, but also practical skills that prepare you for the working environment.
- Payment options. We know that financing can be an obstacle to studying, and for this reason, we give you different payment options to choose from.
- Blended learning. Depending on the qualification you want to study, you may be able to benefit from this student-centred approach to learning, where you interact with the facilitator / tutor, other students, and the course content through a thoughtful integration of online and face-to-face environments.