Credo Business College is a private training college, specialising in the field of business and financial training. We provide education and training in line with the government’s National Skills Development Strategy and supports national and sectional growth, development, and equity principles.
Our purpose is to provide training (both theoretical and practical) that ensures employees are adequately equipped to meet the requirements of their current positions and that they grow professionally. Credo Business College’s intention is to develop a skilled, competent, and confident workforce through training interventions that equip and enhance the growth of our learners, their employers, and society.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Nationally recognised and accredited learning programmes
- Needs analysis
- Improved skills and work performance
Credo Business College has been actively involved in the South African educational training and skills development landscape for many years, first trading as LH Education and later as Oxbridge Training Institute.
Credo Business College has been involved in funded and private training projects since 2008, and we have vast experience in training projects done in collaboration with emerging/venture partners. All our projects were successfully concluded within the given timelines and budgets and achieved the contracted project outcomes. We can ascribe this to careful planning, close monitoring, and taking corrective measures as soon as possible.
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR?
- To lead the way in training business professionals.
- To provide quality training to current and aspiring business professionals by offering relevant business qualifications, courses and continuous tutor support.
Values and beliefs
- Commitment to professionalism
- Staying relevant in an ever-changing business environment
- Investing in individual growth
- Cultivating an environment built on trust that is conducive to learning and growth
- Being regarded as credible and reliable
- We embrace a service-driven culture, which we sustain through individual tutor support. We are committed to improving the employability of our students through professional training.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CREDO BUSINESS COLLEGE
Credo Business College is accredited by several institutions, including Accounting Technicians South Africa (AT(SA)), Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) and Services Education and Training Quality Assurance Authority (SETQAA).
Click here to read more about our accreditation
Credo Business College offers qualifications and courses by means of either blended learning, distance learning or online learning, depending on the programme you enrol for.
Click here to read more about our modes of delivery
Why choose us?
Credo Business College is an accredited training provider, offering a number of professional qualifications in the fields of accounting, taxation and business. Our student-centered approach to learning sets us apart from our peers.
Click here to see what makes us different and why you should study with us.