Tax Professional Preparation Course: SAIT External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA)
The purpose of the Tax Professional Preparation Courses is to ensure that learners are adequately prepared and equipped before attempting to write the assessment of the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT). SAIT’s two assessments are:
- Tax Professional Initial Test of Competence (ITC)
- Tax Professional External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA).
Course Structure – EISA Exam (June & November)
- Learners receive a study package prior to the start of the Preparation Course
- First Saturday contact session
- Second Saturday contact session
- Online facilitator support.
The study information package includes
- Recommended timetable that learners should follow
- Recordings and a slide-pack of prior Tax Professional EISA preparation courses with guidance on how to work through these recordings and slide pack before the formal June/November examinations
- SAIT EISA previous exam papers.
Who should attend and why?
Learners who are preparing for the upcoming SAIT Tax Professional EISA Exam.
When learners complete this course, they will:
- Understand key areas and thus deepening their knowledge of tax topics
- Improve exam techniques and skills to generate marks
- Identify relevant and practical issues
- Receive online support from course facilitators
- Be supported in planning their preparation for the SAIT EISA.
Dates & Time:
2nd Floor Office 1
Block D East
361 Veale Street
What to bring:
- Own snacks and lunch
- Learner’s attempt of the practice exam paper (included in study information pack)
- Study information pack
- Pen and paper
- Any currently published tax textbooks and legislation
- Recommended book: SILKE: South Africa Income Tax 2019. Authors: Madeleine Stiglingh, Linda van Heerden et al; Publisher: LexisNexis South Africa.
Learners are kindly requested to work through the study information pack prior to the commencement of this preparation course. This will ensure that they are familiar with the relevant technical issues, and that they gain the maximum benefit from the course.
Note: Distance learning support is available on request.
Closing date for enrolments:
Please note that payment must be made in full before the course commences.
Credo Business College only appoints highly qualified tutors. Most of our tutors are qualified CAs, and many hold master’s degrees in taxation. All our tutors have experience in the private sector. Together, these factors ensure that we provide quality education to each of our learners.
R5750 (Including VAT)
Please note: The course fee does NOT include the exam fee.
- Session 1: Discussion workshop and review of difficult topics
- Session 2: Practise exam technique by working through previous exam papers
- Session 3: Practise exam technique by working through previous exam papers
Training methodology and learner support:
Credo Business College provides training on a distance learning or online learning basis for individual learners, and on a blended learning basis for corporate groups of minimum 10 learners.